Overseas Clients


It is possible for people living overseas to fill out the Noim and have it witnessed by, for example, the Australian Consulate. Please contact me. I can guide you to the appropriate authority.

The signed Noim can then be emailed to me. It will be dated, by me, from the date I receive it. The original Noim can either be posted to me or otherwise brought with you when you arrive in Australia.

When we meet we will finalize all the paperwork for your Wedding.



‘You made everything so easy.’

Bruce and Sarah